This pretty Tiny Colour Dot Necklace is one of the smallest of my Dot pendants with a total diameter of just over 10mm.
I make the little pendant using recycled sterling silver wire and tube - after making the little circle, I solder a tiny piece of 3mm diameter tube inside the circle and fill the tiny dot with custom coloured resin clay. Once the clay has cured, I file it to a smooth, matt finish. There is a choice of nine lovely colours for the tiny dot.
The little pendant hangs from a 16 inch sterling silver ball chain which fastens with a standard bolt clasp. The chain is made from standard 925 sterling silver.
This little necklace goes perfectly with the Tiny Colour Dot Studs as the dots are the same size.
This little necklace is made by me in my little studio in Frome.
- Tiny Circle Shaped Pendant
- Choice of nine lovely colours for the little dot
- The pendant is handmade from recycled sterling silver
- Pendant hangs from a 16 inch sterling silver ball chain
- Makes a perfect gift
- Matching tiny studs available separately