Original, vintage-inspired pressed violets necklace that makes a lovely reminiscent of the spring.
The metal and glass are joined with the famous Tiffany technique and have a vintage, distressed look because the metal has been oxidised to achieve this. Two-sided glass pendant with eco-friendly lead-free, jewellery grade solder. I used clear convex glass, whilst slightly heavier than a flat piece; the pressed flowers are beautifully enlarged - just like looking through a magnifying glass.
You can choose any size and shape you like from the wide range available.
- Round small 30mm x 30mm / 1 1/4'' x 1 1/4''
- Round large 45mm x 45mm / 1 3/4'' x 1 3/4'' (please note this one is a bit heavy!)
- Large oval 40mm x 30mm /~1 3/4'' x 1 1/4''
- Small oval 35mm x 25mm / ~1 1/2'' x 1''
- Diamond 40mm x40mm / ~1 3/4'' x ~1 3/4''
- Rectangle 37mm x 19mm / ~1 1/2 x 3/4''
- Heart 35mm x 35mm / ~ 1 1/2'' x 1 1/2''
Earrings on sterling silver french hooks
- teardrop shape
- oval shape
Photos are examples of the product.
Your violet jewellery will arrive in a lovely presentation box.
It's crucial to store it away from the direct sunlight as the natural flower's colour can fade when being too exposed.
Iron chain in gunmetal black colour with lobster claw clasp measures 60cm / 24'' - but if you require other lengths - please don't hesitate to put it in a note to your order,