Washable and reusable handmade adult face covering with filter pocket and removable nose wire
THIS IS A NON-MEDICAL GRADE FACE MASK / FACE COVERING
PLEASE WASH & AIR DRY BEFORE FIRST USE
• 2 layers of breathable 100% cotton fabric
• Filter pocket
• Removable nose wire (wire is encased in plastic)
• Adjustable elastic ear loops
• Washable and reusable
• Machine finished edges to prevent fraying
• Top stitched to maintain shape after washing
• Front fabric - 100% cotton
• Lining fabric - 100% cotton
• Polyester thread
SIZE - Adult. 22 x 13cm (when open, does not include ear loops)
CARE INSTRUCTIONS -
• Remove nose wire prior to washing & ironing, hand wash wire separately
• Machine wash with detergent at 60 °C
• DO NOT BLEACH, DO NOT DRY CLEAN
• Reshape whilst damp and air dry only, DO NOT tumble dry
• Iron on a low heat. Ensure the wire is not inserted whilst ironing as the plastic case of the wire will melt. Avoid ironing elastic ear loops as they will melt.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE -
• Wash and air dry before first use.
• Wash your hands thoroughly before and after wearing your mask.
• Slide the nose wire into the back of the mask and into the sewn pocket on the nose area.
• If you wish to add a filter, the filter will slot in easily at the back of the mask making a 3rd layer (filter not included).
• Adjust the ear loop knots to fit comfortably around your ears. Slide the knots through the folded sides.
• Press down on the nose wire to mould over your nose.
• The face covering should cover your nose, mouth and below your chin.
• Refrain from touching the face covering whilst wearing it.
• Remove the face covering by the loops.
• Wash the face covering immediately after wearing. If this is not possible, store it in a protective pouch until you are able to do so.
RETURNS - Returns are not accepted due to hygiene reasons
CAUTIONS - KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE
- This is a non-medical grade face mask / face covering