Contemporary cross stitch kits for the radical crafter. This kit includes everything you need to kick some cross stitch butt.
This kit includes:
• Easy to read full colour pattern with helpful hints and tips
• 4" wooden embroidery hoop
• 14 count aida
• 24 gauge tapestry needle
• Full skein of DMC thread
All kits are designed and made up by hand in Bristol, England. I pride myself in using the best quality products with the lowest carbon footprint as possible. Almost everything is made right here in the UK. You'll find:
- High quality wooden hoops made less than an hour away from my front door.
- Tapestry needles made in Worcestershire, UK.
- 100% cotton aida made in the UK and hand cut to size by my fair hands.
- Full skeins of DMC thread, made in France.
- Felt made in the US but is created from post consumer waste.
- All printed goods use FSC certified stock and are printed in the UK.