Contemporary cross stitch kits for the radical crafter. This kit includes everything you need to kick some cross stitch butt.
This kit includes:
• Easy to read full colour pattern with helpful hints and tips.
• 5" wooden embroidery hoop.
• High quality 14 count aida.
• 24 gauge tapestry needle.
• Full skeins of DMC thread.
All kits are designed and made up by hand in Bristol, England. I pride myself in using the best quality products sourced as close to home as possible. You'll find:
- High quality wooden hoops made less than an hour away from her front door.
- Tapestry needles made in Worcestershire, UK.
- Full skeins of DMC thread, made in France.
- Premium 100% cotton aida made in Germany.
- Felt made in the US but is created from post consumer waste.
? YOU HELPED PLANT A TREE ?
Environmental impact is super important to me. I support reforestation by donating money to plant trees, meaning more trees will be planted than are used in the production of my kit packaging. How cool is that? You can learn more at onetreeplanted.org.
PLEASE NOTE: this listing is for a DIY kit. Finished photos are for reference only.