Beautiful fused glass jewellery set made by fusing Crystallized Honeycomb dichroic glass with a gold/pink hue over black transparent glass and firing in a kiln heated to up to 750C.
As well as being a beautiful addition to your jewellery collection, these jewellery items make an ideal and original birthday, anniversary, Christmas, thank you, or Mothers Day gift for a special person in your life.
Size and Features
* pendant is approximately 3.5cm x1.5cm in size (including the bail) and mounted on a silver plated bail with an 18” silver plated chain
* drop earrings are approximately 2cm x 1cm and the drop from the earlobe including the wire comes to about 3cm
* stud earrings are approximately 1cm in diameter
* both types of earrings have 925 sterling silver fittings
* handmade by myself in Bristol, UK using specialised fusing glass
* also available in a turquoise colour scheme
Display and gift ideas
* presented in a gift box making this an ideal present for someone special
* a complimentary gift note can be added to your order and the pendant posted straight to the recipient
* presented in a gift box and wrapped in tissue paper
* free UK shipping included
I make these jewellery items to order and each is unique. They are made from sparkling dichroic glass which reflects one colour while transmitting another, making the colours of the finished piece change with different light or angles. The ones I have photographed are examples of these jewellery items but may not be the exact ones you will receive.
I find it difficult to photograph dichroic jewellery well but I have taken photos in a variety of settings and lightings to illustrate how the colours change when viewed from different angles. The photos really do not do the pieces justice though and it is only in person that their full depth and beauty can be appreciated.