Super comfy Harem trousers with fold/extend cuffs and waist band, making it wearable for a minimum of 6 months for babies, and more than a year in toddler sizes.
Size from waist to ankle:
0-6m: min 25cm, max 38cm.
6-12m: min 30cm, max 48cm
12-36m: min 39cm, max 57cm
2-4y: min 49cm, max 66cm
3-5y: min 52cm, max 72cm
Lots of room to grow.
These harem style trousers are wonderful for all ages:
* Long lasting sizes, minimum 6 months of use plus a number of hand-me-downs. Folding cuffs keep leg at the right size,
* Soft and comfortable for little babies, with plenty of room for nappies and the minimum amount of seams,
* Roomy and durable for crawlers, allowing plenty of movement;
* Perfect for toddlers, with good hold on the ankle cuff to avoid tripping over but still with lots of room at the top for playful bottoms;
* easy up & down, great for potty training.
* Fantastic for children, tight lower leg allows climbing, cycling and scooting freely and safely, but not compromising on comfortability
* Durable, each size lasts for at least 6 months growth and plenty of use.
* Made using industrial sewing machines and overlockers for extra durability
So which size should you get? Sizing is generous and designed to last longer than usual baby and kid's clothing, if your baby is at the starting age of one of my sizes then go for that one. If your baby falls in between sizes and they are not in the small side then go for a size above, it will still fit thanks to cuffs that keep legs from sliding down and it will last a long time.
Ribbing and Waist fabrics may vary, but will always be a fab and fun combination.
Ilo items are handmade in the UK with fabric that is GOTS certified organic cotton designed and printed in the EU. Machine washable at 30C, max shrinkage 5%. Poppers are 100% stainless steel, fully recyclable. Not fire resistant.
We are social! follow @ilo_organic_clothing on Instagram.