Not just for use on your needles. You'll be treating yourself to a removable stitchmarker; place them anywhere on your knits and adjust to your heart's content.
Stitch-markers are a must-have for any project bag and knitter. Fits up to 5mm needles for knitting.
Mark where you are within your projects with ease. Use at the beginning or end of a round when circular knitting. Mark pattern repeats or increase/decrease points. Adaptable to any style of crochet and knitting.
Each charm is 4mm thick, making them the perfect chunky design so you'll never lose them on your projects or skip past a section you really needed to cable on- because I've personally done that way too often.
Within every stitchmarker pack you'll get 4 original designs, uniquely designed and hand drawn by Woollen Wytch, not available from anyone else.
Printed on to fast-growing Maple wood, these Woollen Wytch stitchmarkers are sustainably and responsibly sourced and created within the UK.
- Pack of 4 designs : Deer ; Mountain range ; Mistletoe ; Woollen Wytch Moon
- 4mm thick charms
- Each charm is approximately 3cm in length.
- Bulb pin: Fits needles up to 5mm needles comfortably.
- Sourced from Sustainable Maple wood.
- Printed design, drawn by Stephanie Male of Woollen Wytch (That's me!)